Sunday, October 25, 2009

It was fun while it lasted

It was a bittersweet week.

Everybody from T1 SAM of TUCMC spent the entire week taking memorable photos and videos of each other.

Heh, I still remember my first few days in SAM like it was yesterday. At first, I wished for the classes which started at 8 and ended at 3 to quickly speed by. Now, I'm a bit sad that the year is now over. I suppose the time honored and cliched advice: "Be careful what you wish for" should have flashed into me from the beginning.


The Girls of T1
(Missing Weeny...)

There, Weeny included now.

The Guys...

Most of the class together for the second last Maths class...

Justin Voon & I wasting our time when we should be studying...

T1 2009- Enshrined forever in our memories.


I remember a quote which I got from someone who had graduated from his school a long time ago
It goes:

"Really it was fun. My life today, stands for it."


I know, the above quote may sound a bit Emo, but if you don't dismiss it so hastily and think about it, you might be able to actually relate to it.

Well, thats it for now. I'll be back in a couple of weeks after I conquer my final examinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment