Thursday, February 11, 2010

I find the defendant....

So, today was exploration of campus day. All organized by my parents who are suddenly very Gan-Cheong and clingy lately. Understandable though- I won't be seeing them for two years.

So, Took an hours drive to Berwick. It was...

Boring...

Other synonyms include: Empty, Very open, not very lively and small.














Haihz...I'm gonna be dead bored...

My future room (Fortunately...) is actually meant for orang cacat, so i'm actually getting a huge ass toilet. Heck, I can even lie down or sit on the bench in the toilet and shower.

Other than that though, the rest of the main room is quite small. standard size bed (Small) + small desk (Enough to put my laptop and some stuff on it) + cupboard (might barely able to fit all my wardrobe...) + Towel rack (ok ok only...).

I see that the room was not designed for people to stay in it for the long term... How ironic. =_=lll

Looks like my plans of getting a PS3 will have to be accelerated forward. Otherwise my cause of death in my autopsy report is going to be listed as: "Boredom"

Till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment